Reliable redundancies in the form of emergency power supply systems must be established in critical applications demanding high-availability. From the field of cellular phones via telematics and remote measuring stations through to the primary energy source for information kiosk systems and applications at open-air events - for all these the fuel cell represents the convincing "energy supplier". Here Rittal with its expertise and know-how in the fields of outdoor enclosure technology, climate control and system integration can supply complete solutions.
Outdoor emergency power supply unit, e.g. for cellular phone base stations
• Cascadable, up to 3 systems
• Non-standard input / output voltage
• Use as primary supply unit (not for continuous 24 h operation)
• Reformer system, e.g. feeding-in of methanol instead of hydrogen
• Housing for gas cylinders
• Further protocols: S-bus, Profibus, Modbus, MPI, EIB, LON, BacNet, GENIbus
Material / Surface finish
Enclosure frame: stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304)
Door, side panels, air-conditioning hood, roof:
Aluminium AIMg3, powder coated in RAL 7035
Ready-to-connect fuel cell system including climate control. The hydrogen supply is not included.