Rittal lifecycle management:
Reliable production, dependable calculations.
Rittal accompanies the products you use throughout their entire lifecycle – with individual service.
By relying on Rittal products in your production process, you know you are playing it safe at all times. Rittal lifecycle management goes way beyond the statutory requirements and the voluntary manufacturer’s guarantee, and ensures the productivity of your equipment on a permanent basis. The availability and supply of spare parts plays a decisive role here. You decide for yourself which level of service you need to reduce the risk of production downtime. Rittal offers a range of customised service agreements you can rely on in every respect, to guarantee long-term calculation reliability.
Rittal ensures maximum availability
of spare parts:
- Delivery off the shelf: Availability of standard spares
from the Rittal central warehouse.
- Delivery within 24 hours: Warehousing of
defined spare parts packages by Rittal, with delivery
within 24 hours, as the individual parts
are reserved for specific customers.
- Individual concept: A customer-specific package of spare parts
is part of the contract and is kept in stock explicitly on your behalf
at our authorised service partners
or on site at your premises. Direct, fast access
to all relevant spare parts is the decisive factor here.
Rittal offers worldwide stocking of standard spare parts:
- Recooling systems
- Cooling units
- IT cooling, CRAC systems
- LCP family (Liquid Cooling Package)
- System Climate Control
- Air/air heat exchangers
- Air/water heat exchangers
- UPS (uninterruptible power supply)
- 3-phase UPS system
- Single-phase UPS system
- Fuel cell
- Complete enclosure systems and accessories
- Wireless sensor network CMC-TC
- Rack extinguisher systems