We’re there for you, whether you are looking to replace vital cooling unit components or your systems need an efficiency check.
After commissioning, machines and systems must ensure reliable long-term operation as the key to efficient, high-performance production. Keep a constant eye on the status of your current project data from any location with the cloud-based solution EPLAN eVIEW, and use the Rittal global service to minimise downtime and boost efficiency.
We also think ahead – predictive maintenance is already a reality with IoT links to equipment such as our cooling units and chillers.
Cloud solutions make it possible to access data at any time and from anywhere, including on mobile devices. This is extremely useful for the maintenance and repair of racks and enclosures.
- Make your data available on a transparent basis for everyone involved in the project at any stage in the value chain
- View and comment on changes from any location using an internet browser
- Straightforward, paperless communication and collaboration spanning different projects, disciplines and companies
Rittal’s new IoT interface is designed for optimum integration of cooling units, chillers and sensors into Industry 4.0 applications.
This facilitates end-to-end communications from the sensor to the cloud as well as connection to higher-level monitoring or energy management systems.
- Easily link Rittal products to Industry 4.0 environments
- Fast, uninterrupted, automated production
- Plug & run: Configuration and commissioning without the need for programming
The rack, enclosure and/or cooling unit itself can also generate and send data such as current status information, temperatures or maintenance details. This is made possible by components with an IoT interface and hardware such as the Rittal IoT interface, which collects data and transmits it to overarching systems. When data throughout the value chain is digitalized, service and operations can benefit as well.
- The service process and energy management for climate control solutions becomes digitized
- This boosts the availability and efficiency of your machines and systems
Become more future-proofed with the IT platform and edge cloud technology
The latest IT technologies and applications – from cloud and edge computing to analytics, AI and 5G – will shape future production operations.
Processing production in real time while also ensuring data sovereignty and value creation is a breeze with the turnkey edge cloud data centre ONCITE.
What’s more, the Rittal IT platform with its modular system design will make it quick and easy for you to master all IT scenarios – from rack installations through to edge and hyperscale data centres.