Increase plant availability and optimise the service processes for blue e+ cooling units.
Our Rittal Smart Service combines IoT-enabled products and sensors from Rittal for smart maintenance of your cooling units. Benefit early on from our manufacturing expertise and use remote diagnosis to boost your machine availability. The Rittal Smart Service Portal offers a wide range of functions and benefits:
- Central device management with clear representation of interlinked Blue e+ units and decision-making support with essential maintenance measures
- Visualisation of device data via Web portal (condition monitoring)
- Access to operating and temperature characteristics
- Overview of energy consumption
- Optimum interplay between the Scan & Service app & Rittal Smart Service Web portal
- Automated error messages by email and in the Web portal
- Situational recommendations based on manufacturer expertise
- Increase your plant availability
- Boost service efficiency with demand-based maintenance
- Fast problem analysis and troubleshooting with remote diagnosis and advice using OEM manufacturer's expertise, knowledge and experience
- German/European standard-compliant data protection
Rittal Smart Service level – Individual, demand-based service.
You can opt into our Smart Service at any time and tailor it to your individual requirements. In this way, the appropriate service level and range of services is customised to each individual customer.
Rittal Smart Service provides three service levels which build on one another, becoming progressively more comprehensive.
Access to your personal Rittal Smart Service Portal
Advice from Rittal service experts
You can access the Rittal Smart Service Portal including visualisation of linked devices and their statuses, as well as energy efficiency reports and analyses. You can also consult our service experts in a quick remote diagnosis, for optimum, personalised advice.
Service Level 1 Remote Diagnostic Service
plus status monitoring by Rittal service experts
Your networked devices linked to the Rittal Smart Service are monitored by Rittal service experts, who proactively alert you to any critical errors and required actions to safeguard your system availability.
Any required repairs are ordered separately, so you retain full control over the measures and costs at all times.
Service Level 2 Smart Monitoring
plus an individual, modular maintenance agreement
and automated servicing
This service level combines the benefits of our Remote Diagnostic Service and Smart Monitoring with a more “conventional” service agreement. Individual maintenance measures need not be ordered separately, as they are set out in your individual service agreement.
Rittal attaches great importance to the security of your data. The Rittal Smart Service uses an encrypted, unidirectional connection and transmits the data to a certified data centre belonging to the Friedhelm Loh Group in Germany.
Frequently asked questions
FAQ all about Rittal Smart Service.
Here to help.
Got any questions? Please message us. We'll be delighted to answer all your questions relating to Rittal Smart Service.