Rittal offers system solutions for hygienic production.
From terminal boxes and compact/system enclosures to production data cabinets ensuring the traceability of food in line with Regulation (EC) No. 178/2002.
The products also meet hygiene requirements, including the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, Regulation (EC) No. 852/2004 and European standards such as the EHEDG. This facilitates IFS and BRC auditing/certification.
- Cleverly thought-out system solutions for hygienic production in the food industry.
The benefits to you:
- Reduces the use of C&D agents
- Optimises cleaning results
- Ensures higher productivity
- Minimises risks
- Increases energy efficiency (CO2 footprint)
- Food industry
- Machine and plant manufacturers in the food industry
- Feed industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics and personal care industry
Rittal Hygienic Design (HD) enclosures contribute to quality.
Optimised data centre with RiZone.
Rittal and the chocolate factory
OSI Food Solutions
Hygiene for the burger industry.
Bioproducts at high speed.
Eco-friendly manufacturing made possible by efficient cooling units.
Hygienic Design allows process-oriented automation.
Process scales optimised for hygiene.
Reliable protection of the electronic control functions during wet cleaning.
Robust enclosures for the meat processing industry.
Celler Land Geflügel
Hygienic protection of the control electronics.