Rittal provides complete system solutions for supplying the technology required by urban areas. The challenges are as substantial as they are complex, ranging from faster communication networks to eGovernment and healthcare. On top of this comes supplying power to towns and cities, which already account for two-thirds of the total energy volume. And – with one billion people suffering from a shortage of water – drinking water and wastewater management is another major challenge.
Rittal offers an efficient product portfolio for the specific requirements of the future networks of urban centres and the surrounding areas – in a perfectly coordinated system with a wide range of accessories.
- Complete system solutions for supplying the technology required by urban areas
- Complete infrastructure solutions for data centres and IT networks
The benefits to you:
- Efficient climate control solutions for all performance requirements from fan-and-filter units to cooling units and complete recooling systems
- System solutions for power distribution in low-voltage switchgear systems with currents of up to 5,500 amps
- Weather-proof, scalable indoor/outdoor enclosures and system solutions for difficult environmental conditions
- Console systems and enclosure solutions of all sizes for indoor and outdoor use
- Energy supply
- Water supplies
- Communication networks
Pezag Elektro AG
Precision planning of power distribution with Rittal
Troisdorf wastewater plant
New pumps – new switchgear
Dietzhölztal-Ewersbach fire department
A safe enclosure for electronics
Leipzig District Office
Model IT project in Saxony
Schäftlmaier for E.ON
Planning tool ups the pace in plant engineering.
University of Kaiserslautern
Academic supercomputers in Rhineland Palatinate
Selters Association of Municipalities
Keeping citizen data secure – for the long term.
Fail-safe green electricity
Kassel Rural District
Broadband expansion in Rittal outdoor enclosures