Making safe contacts without using any tools
Little things with a great impact. Who hasn’t had to do this in daily practice: quickly placing a PE terminal or a non-protected voltage tap in switching and control systems. This can now be done quickly, safely and without any tools using the new push-in conductor connection clamps.
- Completely tool-free conductor connection
- Completely maintenance-free, as the clamping screw attachment does not need to be tightened
- Large clamping range. All common types of conductors can be connected
- Fully insulated all round and with standard marking systems for labelling
- Optimal contacting by breaking the oxide layer
- International approvals