RiMatrix S is perfectly tailored to the requirements of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), who benefit from short delivery times and a system that is easily adapted to their own infrastructure.
System accessories – Rack/Cooling.
- Space-saving climate control in the raised floor
- n+1 redundancy in climate control
- Simple air routing with high energy efficiency
- TS IT racks with 482.6 mm (19˝) frame, including compartmentalisation for consistent separation of hot and cold zones
- TS IT accessories may be installed without the need for tools
- Rack depth 1,200 mm, installation height 42 U
System accessories – Cooling.
ZUCS (Zero U-Space Cooling Systems) are provided for climate control, so that no installation space for servers is lopcs.
- The heat exchangers are located beneath the racks.
- The heat exchanger connection is easily accessible via the raised floor behind the racks.
- The n+1 redundancy allows a high level of availability, i.e. even if one ZUCS should fail, the required cooling output is still provided.
- EC fans ensure a low energy consumption, and the system is dimensioned to enable operation in energy-saving part-load mode.
- The fans are arranged in front of the server racks in the raised floor, in a maintenancefriendly configuration.
- Intelligent air routing guarantees optimum operation.
System accessories – Power.
- A modular UPS system is used for power back-up of the rack.
- The complete n+1 redundancy with consistent parallel architecture ensures a high degree of availability.
- The battery supports reliable shutdown of the servers or activation of a generator.
- The maximum load is 60 kW for the Single 6 module and 90 kW for the Single 9 module.
- All components may be monitored via the CMC III monitoring system and incorporated into the RiZone DCIM solution.
System accessories – Monitoring.
- Monitoring of all relevant parameters with the CMC monitoring system such as temperature, humidity, leakage etc.
- Connection of security products, such as RAS systems
- Continuous monitoring and evaluation of operating states using the DCIM RiZone software
- Display of efficiency and consumption values of the active systems
- Intelligent workflows in the alarm management for optimisation and protection