To limit the impact of climate change, CO2 emissions should be avoided wherever possible. That makes it vital for companies to adopt more sustainable business practices. There are several reasons for doing so, including compliance with legislation such as the new F-gas Regulation, which demands a move away from emissions that have an adverse effect on the climate. Energy efficiency contributes to the necessary reduction in CO2 emissions and also helps cut a company’s costs.
Revolutionary energy efficiency thanks to innovative technology
Reduce both costs and your carbon footprint – with the right planning tools, energy-efficient climate control solutions, and smart services and monitoring solutions from Rittal.
- Thanks to energy-efficient Blue e+ cooling units with an average energy saving of 75 per cent based on innovative hybrid technology
- Thanks to Blue e+ chillers based on DC inverter technology for high-precision control and 55 per cent less coolant as a result of micro-channel technology
- Thanks to fan-and-filter units with energy-efficient EC technology
- Thanks to DC technology, which opens up new possibilities for use in areas such as renewable energies
- Thanks to maintenance on demand increasing system availability with the Rittal Smart Service
- Thanks to effiziency analyses identifying potential and cutting costs throughout the entire value chain
- Thanks to standard-compliant IIoT solutions for networking machinery and equipment such as smart sensors for monitoring enclosures