Our value promises for your IT.
Modern IT systems represent the lifeblood of many companies. As data volumes increase and become ever more complex, it is now more essential than ever to rely on a functioning digital infrastructure that is always available. Put your faith in the tried-and-trusted Rittal service to carry out the installation and commissioning of your IT. The Rittal IT Service uses the full weight of its manufacturing expertise to ensure the correct functioning of your IT system.
- Comprehensive support, from concept development through to the after-sales service and beyond
- Reliable support for your IT systems with professional lifecycle management
- Highly qualified service engineers and infrastructure specialists
- In-depth manufacturer expertise
- Web-based and automated service processes
- Ready availability of original spare parts
Your IT is installed and commissioned by experienced service technicians based on your individual concept. The Rittal IT Service uses its manufacturing expertise to ensure the correct functioning of your IT system. When implementing defined structures and process operations, all regulations and guidelines are specified in close collaboration between you and your central project manager, and tailored to your precise requirements.
- Assembly and installation of the OT (Operational Technology) infrastructure
- Installation of water pipework/refrigerant lines, power supply, power distribution, backup (UPS/emergency generator)
- Installation and configuration of the DCIM (Data Centre Infrastructure Management) software RiZone
- Installation of physical security solutions
- Staff training and instruction
All the functions of your OT and IT infrastructure undergo in-depth testing to ensure precise alignment with your concept. You can therefore be certain that the system runs exactly as planned throughout a range of operating states.
If you need an emergency manual or operating instructions, we can supply comprehensive documentation.
- IT load test
- Functional test includes links to the building management system, alarm chain, redundancy circuits
- Control of remote monitoring systems
- Preparation of commissioning reports
- Handover of the operating and IT security concepts
- Project handover