With continuous performance monitoring, failures and malfunctions in IT systems can be promptly identified and averted.
Maximise your process operations over the entire service life.
The problem-free operation of production lines is heavily reliant on the thermal load to which individual electronic components are exposed. A temperature rise of around 10 K (Kelvin) halves the service life of these components and doubles their failure rates.
What we offer:
- Visual inspection and evaluation of the general condition of your equipment
- Thorough cleaning of system-critical equipment
- Measurement and documentation of system parameters
- Review of the entire system
- 24/7 availability of your IT infrastructure, 365 days a year
- Your data centre holds its value for longer
- Compliance with the statutory regulations to DIN 31051i
- Up to 30% increase in efficiency, which in turn cuts costs
What we offer: Visual inspection of the system and all installed products and solutions to DIN 31051
Your benefits: A fast, reliable overview of the current condition of your IT data centre
Leak testing to comply with statutory regulations
The F-gases Regulation no. 517/2014 requires operators of cooling systems with a specified minimum refrigerant volume to conduct regular leak tests. These leak tests must be carried out by a qualified, certified technician.
As a certified service provider, Rittal meets all the legal requirements to carry out these mandatory tests either within the context of one-off maintenance or as part of your service agreement.
Important information for operators: As of 1 January 2020, regulations prohibit the topping up of specified refrigerants during servicing. Take advice now on the options available to avoid such cases occurring. Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on +353 599 18 21 00