Clicking your way through the Rittal Configuration System to select your racks and enclosures, and then ordering them directly via the online shop, is quick and easy. What’s more, you benefit from error-free product and accessory configuration plus detailed mechanical plans. It’s never been easier to configure and order your perfect solution!
As an innovation and technology leader, Rittal uses automated production techniques based on Industry 4.0 principles to make world-beating products. Our mission is to manufacture rack and enclosure systems as efficiently and perfectly as possible – at the Rittal plant in Haiger, for example, which benefits from full digital integration.
Standard products are delivered within 24/48 hours in Germany/Europe, in line with our brand promise:
“Rittal – The System. Faster – better – everywhere.”
Modern ECAD systems are not isolated solutions. Deep integration into the customer’s IT infrastructure makes it possible to transfer automatically generated bills of materials – for quotations and material procurement – into existing ERP systems.
Ideally, an engineering solution should therefore not only include standardised interfaces to the market-leading ERP, PDM and PLM systems, but also tools for the individual integration of the software into the customer’s IT system landscape.
- Integration of Eplan data into existing ERP, PDM and PLM system landscapes
- More transparency in the product development process
- The simple and fast way to track down the ideal product
- Numerous configurators help you find the right solution
- Technicians can select from 70 different formats when downloading CAD drawings for each product
- Electronic processing of your order
- Automated – efficient and dependable due to standard formats
- Lower process costs – fewer errors resulting from manual activities
Manufacturing documents such as drawings, bills of materials and terminal lists, together with all the necessary data for the automated steps in the production process, are generated automatically with the help of software solutions using standardised interfaces and standardised data.
- From generating circuit diagrams and assembly layouts to production integration – complete all tasks in a single software package
- By providing order information and comprehensive manufacturing documents, you achieve automated enclosure manufacturing
- You shorten throughput times and costs – at a targeted level of quality
- You work profitably – from an individual project in batch size 1 all the way to volume production
Shorten throughput times, avoid errors and reduce your manufacturing costs through:
- Efficient utilisation of resources
- Enhanced schedule effectiveness thanks to optimised planning reliability
- Possibility to react to last-minute changes
- Data security and automated updates thanks to the use of state-of-the-art technologies
The enclosure and switchgear manufacturer obtains customer data and validates it with regard to the availability of article data, completeness and suitability for all downstream processes, such as those in engineering and work preparation. The data may need to be prepared accordingly.
- 12 production facilities on 3 continents
- Cutting-edge production technology
- More than 260,000 square metres of warehouse space and over 225,000 pallet positions
- Our standard products are available from stock worldwide
Ordered today, delivered tomorrow:
- For all standard products
- On orders placed by 2 p.m.
- On orders placed in the online shop by 2:30 pm (in Germany)
A complete and clearly structured bill of materials and an MRP list from the ERP system ensure that components required are listed in the corresponding customer order next to the relevant manufacturing stages for easy assembly.
- Gain rapid access to all relevant information directly on site
- Use this data access to make your order and spare parts processing more efficient