Connected and smart, cutting-edge information and communication technologies, along with the associated digital value-adding processes, have become much more widespread in recent years.
Digitalization is creating new possibilities for future-focused business models at companies in all sectors of industry. It optimises processes, improving efficiency and productivity while also cutting costs.
Digitalization – as represented by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) – is playing an increasingly important role in industry, with ever more frequent use being made of technologies such as the smart factory, predictive maintenance and the digital twin.This trend means the number of devices and connections that share data via the Internet is rising rapidly.
Focus on security and data privacy – with cross-sector solutions
One of the biggest challenges associated with digitalization is security. A holistic approach is called for here because it is vital to protect the network, devices and – last but not least – the data they contain. The IT infrastructure’s scalability also plays a key role when it comes to meeting the future requirements associated with the digital transformation.
The wide-ranging portfolio from Rittal provides cross-sector solutions.
Our performance promise:
- Thanks to security safes (Micro Data Centres) in a variety of designs
- Thanks to security rooms that provide basic or high-availability protection for data centres
- Thanks to DET-AC fire alarm and extinguisher systems that can monitor up to five bayed racks
- Thanks to flexible, customised IT monitoring of all physical parameters
- Thanks to the innovative, scalable VX IT rack system and the intelligent PDU (Power Distribution Unit)
- Thanks to Rittal Edge Data Centers for Industry 4.0 applications
- Thanks to Rittal IT cooling solutions for every requirement, with the focus on reliability and efficiency