Chain stores, for example, can benefit from an edge data center for onsite computing in an hierarchical, networked system. In regional warehouses, so-called “spine data centers” function as concentrators that communicate with the corporate private cloud data center.
Rittal supports companies in the creation of this hierarchic, networked data center architecture. The edge data center includes rack, cooling power supply and security, fire detection and extinguishing, as well as monitoring and IP protection. The iNNOVO Cloud adds suitable Managed Services that are designed according to each customer’s needs.
- Modular, easily expandable data center solution incl. pre-defined IT components
- Platform for quick assembly of an IT environment that can be used flexibly in any IT environment
- Available as a 2, 4, 6, or 8 rack solution
- New LCP DX with over 20 kW cooling
- Colocation rack to separate users possible