All weathers. All applications.
"Rittal – The System." stands for powerful solutions with high-MTBF on all the world's oceans. As well as high-quality, standardised components for comprehensive, individual packaging solutions, with Rittal you also have a competent, forward-thinking expert partner at your side.
From our initial consultation to application, engineering, development support and prototype assembly, right through to appraisal of the finished solution in use, Rittal is committed to constant dialogue with its customers.
The result? Perfect solutions for demanding applications in the maritime sector.
Planning and engineering
- From planning, to engineering, to the finished solution, all from a single source
- CAD supports system concepts for use in a maritime environment
- Development support and prototype assembly
- Weather-proof, individual enclosures and system solutions for difficult environmental conditions
- Ex enclosures to ATEX and small enclosures
- Enclosures and finishes in seawater-resistant materials plus IP protection category and EMC
- System components for power distributors e.g. in ship's control panels
- Monitoring solutions for physical protection of the infrastructure
- Enclosures and system components for on-board IT and communications
- Our own accredited laboratories for tests, trials and protection category verification
- Certification to DIN 2303 Q1, component category BK3 as well as to GL, BV etc.
- Rittal complies with the IMO Hong Kong Convention