Tough production conditions, digitalization and the growing importance of food safety pose great challenges for the food industry.
Looking beyond hygiene and process reliability, resource consumption and sustainability are also key drivers in this sector.
Complete solutions for hygienic manufacturing processes
Rittal offers a customer-specific portfolio featuring enclosures for all hygiene zones and products and solutions for reducing CO₂ emissions in production and ensuring the secure, seamless traceability of data.
The company’s sophisticated system solutions comply with all the latest standards, regulations and directives, and strengthen hygienic production.
- Thanks to Hygienic Design enclosure and climate control solutions that have been specially designed for food industry applications
- Thanks to a comprehensive stainless steel range
- Thanks to complete IT infrastructure solutions comprising IT racks, power distribution, climate control, monitoring and security options
- Thanks to Rittal Edge Data Centers for Industry 4.0 applications
- Thanks to modular data center solutions – from standardized data center modules to new infrastructure and cloud concepts