Increase plant availability and optimize the service processes for blue e+ cooling units.
Our Smart Service combines IoT-enabled products and sensors from Rittal for smart maintenance of your cooling units. Benefit early on from our manufacturing expertise and use remote diagnosis to boost your machine availability. The Smart Service Portal offers a wide range of functions and benefits:
- Asset management and full control over maintenance measures
- Visualization of device data via Web portal (condition monitoring)
- Access to operating and temperature characteristics
- Overview of energy consumption and efficiency analyses
- Situational recommendations based on manufacturer expertise
- Increase your plant availability
- Boost service efficiency with demand-based maintenance
- Fast problem analysis and troubleshooting with remote diagnosis and advice
Smart Service level – Individual, demand-based service.
You can opt into our Smart Service at any time and tailor it to your individual requirements. In this way, the appropriate service level and range of services is customized to each individual customer.
Rittal Smart Service provides three service levels which build on one another, becoming progressively more comprehensive.
- Access to your personal Smart Service Portal
- Situational recommendations
- Advice from Rittal service experts
You can access the Smart Service Portal including visualization of linked devices and their statuses, as well as energy efficiency reports and analyses. You can also request a remote diagnosis from Rittal, for situational action recommendations from a Rittal service expert.
You can also consult our service experts in a quick remote diagnosis, for optimum, personalized advice.
- Service Level 1 (Remote Diagnostic Service)
- plus status monitoring by Rittal service experts
Your networked devices linked to the Smart Service are monitored by Rittal service experts, who proactively alert you to any critical errors and required actions to safeguard your system availability.
Any required repairs are ordered separately, so you retain full control over the measures and costs at all times.
- Service Level 2 (Smart Monitoring)
- plus an individual, modular maintenance agreement
- and automated servicing
This service level combines the benefits of our Remote Diagnostic Service and Smart Monitoring with a more “conventional” service agreement. Individual maintenance measures need not be ordered separately, as they are set out in your individual service agreement.
Rittal attaches great importance to the security of your data. The Rittal Smart Service uses an encrypted, unidirectional connection and transmits the data to a certified data center belonging to the Friedhelm Loh Group in Germany, Rittal's parent company.
Rittal Smart Service - Platform ready
The Rittal Smart Service can also be used on the Siemens MindSphere platform with the Rittal Smart Service MindApp.
Here to help.
Got any questions? Please message us. We'll be delighted to answer all your questions relating to Smart Service.
* where available