Rittal‘s Secure Edge Data Center is a highly standardized and turn-key-ready complete solution data center for industrial use. Tough environments are no problem for an SEDC because the whole system is protected against moisture, dust and dirt. There is an integrated cooling and fire extinguishing system on the floor space of a standard IT rack, as well as redundant power supply including emergency power supply from ABB.
The SEDC is preconfigured with a software-defined infrastructure from Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). Thanks to the hybrid platform equipment, like the HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure Stack, Azure-compatible applications can be run according to the specific needs of the SEDC itself, in a data center, or in the Microsoft Azure Public Cloud.
- Quick implementation of a flexible IT environment for IoT application in an industrial setting
- Qost-effective digitalization through standardized solutions that include OT and IT components
- Minimum latency through data processing where it is generated
- Protection of digital processes through a highly available IT infrastructure
- Easily scalable for varying sizes and cooling performance