Rittal is replacing its previous KS series with this new line of AX non-metallic enclosures that compliment the AX series of sheet steel and stainless steel enclosures. Whether installed in a factory building or exposed to the wind and elements, the new AX non-metallic was built to withstand all extremes.
“The new non-metallic member of the AX enclosure family is designed with the North American outdoor market in mind. The Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester enclosure is robust and suitable for all outdoor applications – with high UV resistance (UL F1 according UL746C) and great environmental protection (UL Type 4X according UL508A).”, states Slavco Anastosov, Rittal Industrial Solutions Product Manager.
The advanced features of the AX non-metallic enclosure include:
- Double seal with an integral rain protection strip on the top and bottom edge of the door to protect the seal from dust and rainwater.
- The mounting plate is easily screw-fastened onto pre-assembled bolts from the front and can also be earthed retrospectively via machined keyholes.
- Interior installation on a 25 mm pitch pattern with universal bracket for mounting punched sections and rails.
- The mini-comfort handle for AX plastic can be used not only with type A lock inserts, but also with profile half-cylinders or security and push-button inserts.
- 14 different enclosure variants with high UV resistance.
These and many other benefits make the new AX non-metallic enclosure series a standard for Industry 4.0.
About Rittal Systems:
Rittal Systems Ltd., headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, is the Canadian Subsidiary of Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, with headquarters in Herborn, Germany, and is one of the world's leading system suppliers for enclosures, power distribution, climate control, IT infrastructure and software & services. Customers from all sectors of industry, from mechanical and plant engineering, as well as from the IT and telecoms market are making use of system solutions from Rittal. Founded in 1961, Rittal is now active worldwide with 8 production sites and 58 subsidiaries. With almost 10,000 employees worldwide, Rittal is the largest company of the proprietor-run Friedhelm Loh Group of Haiger, Germany. www.rittal.ca