Data is a vital raw material, both now and in the future, with analyses and downstream processing increasing its value further still. The data produced must be processed quickly and continuously to add value, which means avoiding time-consuming transfers to data centers far away. In the case of time-critical applications in particular, latency can become a problem when transferring data over long distances.
This is where edge computing comes in. Made-to-measure data centers analyze data directly at the edge of the network, that is to say at the point where it is generated. This is a key factor for companies gearing up for the digital transformation of their business.
Our performance promise:
- Micro Data Centers (security safes) provide a high level of protection for your edge application.
- Security rooms or container solutions ensure maximum security and scalability.
- This encompasses IT racks and IT enclosure systems for all kinds of applications, including edge computing.
- A wide-ranging portfolio means IT cooling and power distribution can be adapted to your requirements.
- IT monitoring and security solutions protect your data.