Automation Systems extends Rittal’s comprehensive range of solutions for panel building and switchgear engineering – from manual tools to fully automated mechanical engineering.
- Machining Machines for fully automated milling and laser machining, plus machining of wiring ducts and busbars. Machining
- Assembly Automated manufacturing of terminal strips. Solutions for the automated cutting of support rails and automated assembly and printing of terminal blocks. Assembly
- Wire processing Semi-automated and fully automated, pioneering solutions for wire machining and processing. Wire processing
- Handling Ergonomic, efficient handling systems for transport and lifting operations. Handling
- Manual tools High-quality hand tools for professional use in industry and trade. Manual tools
Reduce Manufacturing by up to 40% with Rittal & Eplan
A simplified and more efficient way to manufacture Electrical Control Panels.
When it comes to the automation and rationalisation of processes throughout every stage of machining, assembly, wiring and testing of enclosures, we have the right ergonomic solution for you.
- How to deliver enhanced efficiency, increased flexibility and improved health & safety
- Ergonomics in enclosure assembly.
Eplan are offering free assessments to panel builders which aims to identify bottlenecks in design and manufacturing and with the information we have collated from a recent in-depth customer study, we can advise you on how to save time, reduce scrap and simplify the production of panels.