Automation Systems extends Rittal’s comprehensive range of solutions for panel building and switchgear engineering – from manual tools to fully automated mechanical engineering.
- Laser machining Laser centres are ideal for automated mechanical modification of standard enclosures in stainless steel, sheet steel and powder-coated metals. Machining stainless steel enclosures is many times faster and there is no damaging of the cut edges. Even small and medium-sized panels can be machined, shortening the amortisation period still further. Laser machining
- Milling These versatile drilling and milling centres are capable of handling all machinable materials, including spray-finished sheet steel and stainless steel as well as aluminium, copper and plastic. Milling
- Component cutting Wiring ducts, support rails and cable duct covers can be precision-cut to size. Component cutting
- Busbar machining Fast, precise, ergonomic bending, punching and cutting of copper and aluminium busbars. Busbar machining
- Assembly The efficient interplay between engineering, wire processing, hand tools and the Rittal assembly frames makes your wiring process swift, ergonomic and safe. Assembly
- Wire processing Semi-automated and fully automated, pioneering solutions for wire machining and processing. Wire processing
- Handling Ergonomic, efficient handling systems for transport and lifting operations. Handling
- Manual tools High-quality hand tools for professional use in industry and trade. Manual tools
Reduce Manufacturing by up to 40% with Rittal & Eplan
A simplified and more efficient way to manufacture Electrical Control Panels.
When it comes to the automation and rationalisation of processes throughout every stage of machining, assembly, wiring and testing of enclosures, we have the right ergonomic solution for you.
- How to deliver enhanced efficiency, increased flexibility and improved health & safety
- Ergonomics in enclosure assembly.
Eplan are offering free assessments to panel builders which aims to identify bottlenecks in design and manufacturing and with the information we have collated from a recent in-depth customer study, we can advise you on how to save time, reduce scrap and simplify the production of panels.