DCiB - Data Centre In A Box
The Data Centre In A Box mitigates risk and provides compelling CAPEX and OPEX benefits:
The “Data Centre in a Box” concept enables equipment to be deployed in non-traditional Data Centre environments
- TS-IT 19" Rack platform
- Demand-orientated climate control ensures efficiency and low PUE
- System monitoring enables instant messages to be sent to forewarn of upcoming issues
- Intelligent power rails
Rittal’s innovative solutions for the IT environment ensure reliability, availability and optimum cost-efficiency for server/network technology and data centre construction.
- On-premise cloud infrastructure
- Retail, Finance & banking sector , Warehouse/Logistics Hubs, Oil /Gas/Mining, National and Local Government
- Network rooms, Office communication rooms
- Manufacturing, Process automation in harsh environments
- Edge Computing
Option 1: TopTherm Cooling
Active climate control of individual enclosures for heat losses of up to 3kW. Target temperature-controlled control of the server inlet temperature.
Option 2: Liquid Cooling Unit
Refrigerant-based enclosure cooling in single version for TS IT or Micro Data Center without heating up the installation room. With two output categories 3 kW and 6.5 kW, the ideal cooling solution for smaller IT applications.
Option 3: LCP Cooling Package
Cooling via high-performance compact impellers. The LCP draws in the air at the sides of the rear of the server enclosures and blows the cooled air back into the front part of the server enclosure at the sides.
TS IT Rack
The ideal platform for all network and server technology requirements. The TS IT 19 Inch rack from Rittal also promises top quality in terms of safety and reliability for IT Infrastructure.
- 19" rack enclosure - The ideal basis for all IT network and server Rack technology requirements
- Greater confidence - Variants with protection category IP 55, both with and without interior installation
- Tool-free installation - System accessory mounting using new, time-saving snap-in technology
- Intelligent cable management - Multi-functional roof for side cable entry,ensures maximum user-friendliness and free air flow for active components
- Quick-assembly side panel - Divided with quick release fasteners, integral lock and internal latch