The VX SE free-standing enclosure and the TS IT Pro server rack enclosure by Rittal won Control Engineering Engineers’ Choice Awards, the publication announced on February 7, 2022
Schaumburg, IL, February 15, 2022 – Rittal North America, a global manufacturer and system solutions provider of industrial and IT enclosures is honored to have been selected by Control Engineering’s readership to receive two Control Engineering 2022 Engineers’ Choice Awards:
- VX SE free-standing enclosure in the safety and security category
- TS IT Pro server rack enclosure in the I/O and networking category
Control Engineering subscribers voted to identify the products they felt were the most exceptional based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact. “Innovative solutions such as the VX SE free-standing enclosure and the TS IT Pro server rack enclosure make manufacturing and other control engineering applications more efficient through smart applications of new technologies. Investments in the best products and software can help solve the most pressing challenges in automation, control, and instrumentation,” according to Mark T. Hoske, Control Engineering content manager.
Rittal is committed to driving innovation in the industrial and IT space within the U.S. and globally to foster the expansion of Industry 4.0. We provide the tools and solutions needed to support the ongoing technological shift across a variety of facilities and industries that continue to advance their automation and technology capabilities. Rittal is leading the transition to new technologies across the industrial and IT space by providing solutions to meet panel builder, machine builder, system integrator, and end user demands and limit supply chain disruptions.
“To be selected by the Control Engineering readers for not one, but two awards for Rittal enclosures is affirmation of our innovative industrial automation and IT infrastructure solutions as well as our trusted brand in the U.S.,” states Andreas Ruzic, Chief Executive Officer of Rittal USA and Executive Vice President of Rittal North America.
The VX SE is an ideal stand-alone enclosure solution to help panel builders, machine builders, system integrators, and users increase their productivity. Features of the VX SE free-standing enclosure system include:
- Minimal ordering and assembly work, due to the solid side panels and roof
- Body produced from a single piece for maximum stability and torsional rigidity
- Smart enclosure design from a single piece to help ensure good EMC properties
- Enhanced safety due to no gaps between side panels, roof, and frame
- High protection category up to IP 66 / NEMA 4 or 4X
- Wide range of dimensions, up to a width of 1,800 mm, can replace up to three bayed enclosures
- Depths of 300 mm are ideally suited for applications in confined spaces
- TS 8 compatible makes installation easy as engineering, assembly, and component installation remains the same
The TS IT Pro is a line of network / server enclosures with a robust selection of accessories designed for the challenges of today and to keep pace with the next generation of IT solutions for facilities, data centers, and edge applications. Features of the TS IT Pro server rack enclosure include:
- Perforated single front door and split rear doors keyed alike with quick release security hinges
- Roof with brush baffle cable access channels
- Vertical cable walls with dual PDU mountings
- Half height lockable quick release sidewalls
- Variety of sizes ranging from 24U up to 53U
- Static load rating of 3,750 lbs. and a dynamic load rating on 2,250 lbs.
“Continuous improvements among leading technology providers ensure that manufacturers, machine builders, and automation system integrators can achieve the levels of agility, efficiency, and effectiveness necessary to compete—and win—in today’s global economy,” Hoske said.
For more information, contact us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 800-477-4000.
About Rittal North America, LLC
Rittal North America, LLC is a global manufacturer and system solutions provider of industrial and IT enclosures, racks, and accessories, including cooling solutions and power management systems for industrial, data center, outdoor, and hybrid applications. Rittal provides innovative, high-quality solutions for practically any industrial or IT infrastructure application, from single enclosures to comprehensive, mission critical systems. Products are tested and certified to the appropriate standards that apply, including UL, CSA, ATEX, NEMA, and more.