Coordinated sensors and control systems provide optional support for Rittal components – from server enclosures, to power supply and climate control, through to security and monitoring technology – during both the integration and operating phases.
Its simple, fast configuration makes RiZone the ideal DCIM solution for data centers of any size.
- The physical data center infrastructure (OT devices) is incorporated into a data center infrastructure management system.
- RiZone supports SNMP V1/V2C and SNMP V3
- Simple configuration
- Automatic detection of Rittal components
- Workflow editor for user-defined scenarios (what happens if)
- Enhanced security and reliability thanks to logical emulation of the operating concept in RiZone
- Energy optimization in the data center
- Incorporation of SNMP-compatible third-party equipment
Detection of all SNMP-compatible IT infrastructure components.
In-house SQL database or link to external MS-SQL and Oracle databases.
- Monitoring of data center capacity utilization
- Redundancy monitoring of the climate control and power supply
- Determination of optimum server installation positions
- Optimization of capacity utilization and data center availability
- Pre-configuration of RiZone projects
- Supports Rittal CMC III components as well as RiMatrix S
- Components are easily replaced using drag and drop
- Central administration of access data and PINs
- One-time PIN function
- Emergency PIN function
- 2-way authorization
- Granular user administration within RiZone
- Directory services are supported
The virtual RiZone appliance is made available in the industry standard OVF
- The RiZone server may be a member of a directory service
- RiZone users may be members of a directory service
- Central administration of access control by RiZone
- Administration of transponder cards
- Centralized administration of access data
- Import function