Expanding and restructuring power generation will require enormous efforts over the next few years. The move away from coal, gas and oil towards electricity from renewable sources is leading to the rapid expansion of many decentralized generation plants. Trouble-free operation is essential, as a permanent power supply must be ensured.
A Norwegian study* reveals that the share of renewable energies will increase to 83% of all electricity generation by 2050. In real terms, this means that PV systems will grow 20-fold, and wind power plants by a factor of 10.
Energy and power solutions from Rittal
To make the move away from fossil fuels as efficient as possible, Rittal can provide you with high-performance, cost-optimised system solutions for renewable energies. Standardized modular components make it easier for you to plan, set up and, when necessary, expand the system. The portfolio includes
- Power distribution
- Climate solutions
- Automation solutions for panel building and switchgear manufacturing
Your benefits at a glance:
- Easy planning and quick set-up thanks to standard solutions in a modular system – you don’t need to start from scratch; instead, you can benefit from pre-designed solutions
- Fail-safe, long-term operation thanks to low-maintenance solutions and high protection features – ideal even under the most demanding site conditions
- Global application options through compliance with international standards and worldwide service
- Everything from a single source – from an expert partner with many years of experience and tried and tested solutions
* "Energy Transition Outlook 2022" from the Norwegian company DNV
Typical solutions for power generation