Series production of standardised solutions means Rittal chillers with a wide output range of 1 to 40 kW are available from stock. Pre-configured options simplify the order process and also cut delivery times.
Compliance with international standards and approval criteria enables global use.
The wide voltage range means units are compatible with all common mains frequencies and voltages around the world.
The reliable worldwide Rittal service network and global availability of spare parts ensure fail-safe operation. Components are given QR codes, which makes it easier to reorder consumables and spare parts.
Selection and planning – your climate control system in just 4 steps
The Rittal chiller configurator makes the process of selecting the appropriate chiller 40% faster.
It’s this easy:
- Easy calculation of cooling output
- Automatic selection of series (0,3 to 50 kW)
- Selection of product-specific system accessories
- Automatic transfer to parts list
- Pre-defined options are easy to select
- Access to explanation of options that can be selected
- Automatic compilation of all technical data
- Interactive characteristic curves (cooling output & pump performance) available
- Drawings in various formats can be downloaded via CADENAS
- Automatic transfer to shopping cart/web shop
The benefits for you:
- Accurate and automated calculation basis
- Error-free configuration of products and accessories
- Quick and easy ordering thanks to pre-defined options
- Manufacturing documents (e.g. characteristic curves, drawings, parts lists) available in just a few clicks
- Direct transfer to Rittal online shop with price and availability details