We’re offering users of Rittal enclosure cooling equipment the opportunity to receive a FREE inspection survey.
Do you have Rittal enclosure cooling solutions such as top therm, roof mounted fans, Blue e or Blue e+ cooling units installed to manage the heat inside your enclosures?
If you haven’t registered the warranty for these units with us - don't worry.
For a limited period we’re offering on-site inspection of your Rittal enclosure cooling, where we will assess the performance to ensure your production and process critical equipment is being protected.
Why is electrical enclosure cooling important?
- Interruptions to production due to tripping or failing control components are costly
- Temperature affects the correct operation and service life of electrical equipment
- High temperatures that lead to tripping or failing control components are avoidable
- 80 % of component failures may be addressed with a suitable cooling solution
Remember -The costs of downtime, loss of production and system shut-down due to equipment running over temperature can easily exceed £10,000 per hour. Can your business afford this?
Inspection by our experts
If you have qualifying Rittal enclosure cooling equipment installed then our expert team will be on hand to visit your premises to conduct the review including:
- Reliable information regarding the actual condition of your devices
- Cooling equipment checked for cleanliness, function and serviceability
- Asset list documenting status of each enclosure
- Quotation based on the most appropriate solution for moving forward
- On-going Service suggestions and offers tailored to the site
To benefit from this opportunity simply drop us an email via the request more detail tab and we'll get in touch to help you identify the equipment are arrange a visit.
It's that simple and for a limited period this on-site inspection is FREE - so don't delay call 01709 704105 to book your survey
This offer is made available by Rittal Ltd UK and is available to end users of Rittal enclosure climate control systems in the UK mainland only.
Loading the player...