Energy transition does not end with the distribution and storage of electricity. Energy consumption also plays a major role and has several different considerations. For example, it is about efficient energy management, with which businesses, especially the manufacturing industry, can reduce power consumption. Sector coupling, or in other words connecting the electricity, heating, building, transport and other industrial sectors, is another important component of energy transition.
With regard to increasing e-mobility, it is crucial to make electricity available at many decentralized points: in charging parks, at home, at work or when shopping. In short, charging infrastructure is needed wherever the car is parked.
Innovative concepts with in the FLG group
Integrated hardware and software solutions are increasing the pace of energy transition. Rittal is tackling these new issues together with its sister companies Eplan and GEC so it can digitalize and automate processes. In this way, it will be possible for even complex systems and tasks to be mapped with greater clarity and prepared for the future more quickly.
The most effective results are from best-practice examples based on many customer projects that have been undertaken. For example, there are pre-designed solutions for the planning and implementation of charging parks that the planner can easily access in electrical engineering with Eplan. The pre-configured project contains every detail, including standardized industrial hardware, and only calls for minimal customisation – time saving par excellence.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Planning and implementation in record time – best-practice solutions exist and are available instead of elaborate new designs
- First-class quality – error-free project planning with tried and tested solutions
- Perfect synergy and co-ordination – hardware and software are perfectly matched to each other
- Global application options through compliance with international standards and worldwide service
- Forward-looking partners with new and innovative solutions for energy transition – for the competitiveness of your company
Typical solutions for charging infrastructure: