Electromobility is really taking off – not least thanks to government funding. The expansion of the charging infrastructure is helping to alleviate the current problems relating to range, infrastructure and costs.
Rittal is working with partners to design central infrastructure elements required for charging stations and is producing components for this infrastructure along the entire value chain – from power generation to climate control in the charging stations.
A charging infrastructure that is standardized, safe and fast
Its enclosure, climate control and power distribution portfolio makes Rittal the ideal partner for setting up a reliable high-performance charging infrastructure.
- Thanks to our intelligent modular system architecture comprising enclosure, power distribution, climate control and IT infrastructure
- Thanks to global usability with standard-compliant, tested solutions and approvals
- Thanks to the availability and fast delivery of series products from stock
- Thanks to sophisticated climate control concepts for optimum temperature and constant heat distribution regardless of the weather in powerful 350 kW rapid charging stations
- Thanks to Rittal climate control solution with up to 75 per cent lower energy consumption and maximum flexibility as a result of multi-voltage capability