The world's most efficient cooling unit solution from Rittal can help to reduce the carbon footprint of your machines and systems. Our Blue e+ product family offers solutions for all applications and requirements.
How do Blue e+ S cooling units permanently reduce your carbon emissions?
- Because Blue e+ is the world’s most efficient cooling unit thanks to average energy savings of 75%.
- Meet the latest member of the family: the Blue e+ S cooling unit, available in output categories of 300 W | 500 W | 1000 W. It harnesses all the benefits of innovative technology and its new refrigerant reduces the Global Warming Potential rating by 56%.
- Blue e+ units guarantee a longer service life for installed components, global usability and Industry 4.0 capabilities.
- Find out more about Blue e+ technology here.
Discover the innovative solutions available with Blue e+ S technology.
Be inspired by the new “Blue e+ S” cooling units in lower output categories 300 – 1000 W, featuring a brand-new design, extended smart functions and even faster processes, thanks to the smart service concept.
Become more sustainable with Rittal.
Sustainability is crucial – Blue e+ S cooling units help protect the environment while saving you money.
- High energy efficiency: Hybrid technology guarantees average energy savings of 75%
- Sustainable use of resources: Speed-controlled components ensure optimum, targeted cooling which helps to extend the service life of the enclosure components
- More environmentally-friendly: Refrigerant R-513A has a 56% lower GWP rating
Become faster with Rittal:
Time is a critical variable for every company – Blue e+ S cooling units can save time with engineering, planning, ordering and handling.
Greater flexibility at every level:
- More flexible engineering, because all data is available in the Eplan Data Portal.
- More flexible planning and ordering, by configuring the enclosure and cooling in RiPanel.
- More flexible handling, because the serial number is printed on the packaging, so it is no longer necessary to unpack the product to find the serial number.
- More flexible calculation of the required climate control with the Therm software package.
- More flexible with global usability and unique multi-voltage capabilities and country-specific approvals (cUL Listed, cULus FTTA, CE & EAC).
Design fail-safe processes with Rittal:
At every stage in the value chain, reliability is key. Blue e+ S cooling units offer maximum reliability, reduced maintenance and rapid usability.
- More reliability: Integrated condensate evaporation as standard with cooling units of 300 W or above
- Enhanced fail-safeness: Avoid machine downtime with immediate identification of the device status via LED optical fibres, even from a distance (yellow = non-critical error; red = serious error).
- Greater protection from external influences: A foamed-in seal guarantees the high protection category of IP 55.
- More planning confidence: Reliable availability and short delivery times for products and spares worldwide (standard products ex works).
- Enhanced reliability: Safe to use within the temperature range from -20 to +60 °C.
Reduce your workload with Rittal.
Focus on what's truly important – Planning, operation and assembly are easier with Blue e+ S cooling units.
- Easy to operate : Intuitive operation via smart interfaces (NFC for app, USB connection for software updates and services, display)
- Easy to maintain: Reduce maintenance work with easy access for servicing and straightforward replacement of components.
- Easy to plan: Streamlined planning thanks to uniform square mounting cut-outs for all installation types (external mounting or full internal mounting)
- Easy to design: Optimum parameterisation and selection with useful tools such our Therm software, Scan & Service app and Quick Finder
- Easy to assemble: Optimised handling and time-saving assembly with our handy tools
Rittal helps you create value with digital solutions
Add value by thinking holistically – Blue e+ S cooling units help your processes to run even more smoothly with smart apps & services.
1. Smart Service
Automated, real-time checking of Blue e+ cooling units guarantees fast and efficient troubleshooting:
- Increase machine availability:
- Boost service efficiency and reduce servicing costs with demand-driven maintenance.
- Rapid problem analysis and troubleshooting with remote diagnosis.
2. Scan & Service app
Connect your smartphone to the cooling unit via NFC to transmit device data and parameters, or scan the QR code to see all relevant product information at a glance:
- Fast parameterisation and commissioning of your cooling units
- Time-efficient working with Fast-Copy (copy settings 1:1 to other cooling units)
- Prepare and send service messages
- Generate and send wish lists of accessories and spares
- See all product information at a glance
- Manage scanned products
Experience Blue e+ S in action
Visit us at a trade fair and find out more about the world's most efficient climate control unit!
|05. – 07.04.||Drives & Controls||Birmingham, UK|
|05. – 08.04.||SIAMS||Moutier, CH|
|03. – 05.05.||EL & Teknik||Odense, DK|
|03. – 05.05.||Teknologia||Helsinki, FI|
|10. – 12.05.||Cebeo||Brussels, BE|
|10. – 13.05.||Intertool||Wels, AT|
|11. – 13.05.||Smarter E||Munich, D|
|11. + 12.05.||all about automation||Düsseldorf, D|
|18. + 19.05.||all about automation||Heilbronn, D|
|18. – 20.05.||Indumation||Kortrijk, BE|
|17. – 20.05.||Amper||Brno, CZ|
|24. – 26.05.||SPS||Parma, IT|
|30.05. – 02.06.||HANNOVER MESSE||Hanover, D|
|31.05. – 02.06.||Eliaden||Lillestrøm, N|
|13. – 17.06.||Biehmh||Bilbao, E|
|29. – 30.06.||all about automation||Hamburg, D|
Here to help.
Got any questions? Please message us. We'll be delighted to answer all your questions relating to Blue e+ S and Blue e+ cooling technology.