With the Rittal ePOCKET digital wiring plan pocket, your equipment and system documentation is always up to date. What’s more, it can be accessed directly from any device, any time and anywhere.
This will speed up your processes at every stage in the operation as well as saving you valuable time and money.
Rittal ePOCKET – The digital home of automation technology
Go digital with Rittal ePOCKET – how to create your digital wiring plan pocket:
Step 1: Log onto the Eplan Cloud (if necessary register before)
Step 2: Launch the Rittal ePOCKET
Step 3: Scan the QR code on the nameplate from the Rittal ePOCKET
Step 4: Create and complete your documentation
Requirements: You must be using a Rittal enclosure with QR code from the VX25, VX SE, AX or KX range
Fast, cost-effective, reliable delivery of equipment and system documentation for all staff involved in the project.
- Immediate availability of equipment and system documentation with an all-digital workflow: From wiring plan creation with EPLAN P8, to generation of the digital twin with EPLAN Pro Panel, to the Rittal ePOCKET.
- Fast management of change with the integrated EPLAN eVIEW workflow
- Save on printing costs when preparing documents
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Up-to-date data is always available in the wiring plan pocket for all project staff involved in the project
- Changes cannot be lost, thanks to clear tracking of changes and automatic notifications
Fast troubleshooting when required and added peace of mind for your production systems.
- Save time on maintenance and repairs with guaranteed, fast information sourcing
- Faster troubleshooting through simple pinpointing of the correct enclosure on site
- Reduced plant downtime, which in turn leads to lower maintenance costs
- Reduced risk of error associated with incorrect documentation
- Reduced risk of fire (paper is no longer stored inside the enclosure)
- Up-to-date data is always available in the wiring plan pocket for all project participants
- Continuous tracking of changes by the maintenance engineers