Your installation’s value retention
Maximise your process operations over the entire service life.Leakage test
Fault-free operation of production lines depends to a great extent on the heat load to which the individual electronic components are subjected. An increase in temperature of around 10 K (Kelvin) halves the service life of these components and doubles their failure rates.
What we offer:
- Visual inspection and evaluation of the general condition of your equipment
- Basic cleaning of the unit
- Measurement and documentation of system parameters
- Inspection of fans, ventilation and settings
- Maintenance operations can be ordered as one-off services or as part of a service contract
How you benefit
- Risk minimised by preventing downtime
- Improved value retention for your systems
- Compliance with regulations and standards to DIN 31051:2012-09
- Up to 30% increase in effi ciency, bringing associated cost savings
The new EU Regulation No 517/2014 on fluorinated greenhouse gases entered into force on 1 January 2015.
In specific terms, this regulation requires that operators of fluorinated-gas systems containing more than a certain amount of refrigerant have checks carried out by certified specialists.
Rittal is one such specialist company and is therefore certified to carry out the leak test.
We will be happy to carry out one of these checks on your equipment.
Simply complete the form below and ask us about maintenance work.
Our service contact details:
Hotline: +49 (0) 2772 - 505 1855